I have facilitated several face-to-face, blended, and online courses and am comfortable working with most common content and learning management systems, online communication tools, and forms of digital media. I have taught courses in education, education technology, business productivity, anthropology, and have lead graduate seminars in education technology. I have facilitated numerous faculty engagement workshops, online communities of practice, and seminars. I am very comfortable teaching and facilitating in face-to-face, blended, and online formats.
University of Victoria
Department of Curriculum and Instruction | Sessional 2016 – Present | Victoria, Canada
- Instructor for EDCI339 online undergraduate course on Distributed Learning
- Overall instructor rating: 4.63 mean out of 5
- Overall course rating: 4.67 mean out of 5
Vancouver Island University
Department of Anthropology | September 2015 – December 2015 | Nanaimo, Canada
- Co-facilitated a multi-access Cultural Anthropology course for undergraduates
University of Cape Town
Centre for Educational Technology | January 2010 – April 2012 | Cape Town, South Africa
- Delivered graduate seminars on open education and emerging technologies
Namibia University of Science and Technology
Department of Computing | August 2006 – November 2008 | Windhoek, Namibia
- Facilitated face-to-face undergraduate information technology courses
I share most of my presentation media online as open educational resources on Slideshare. Some of these have been accessed and viewed tens of thousands of times.